Operations Support Assistant
Is sought for a division of a rapidly expanding company involved in the supply of Washroom and Cleaning services to a wide range of companies in the South East. The company is based in Orpington, Kent.
We are looking for a dynamic self-starter, eager to drive the expansion of this division for the future. An understanding of logistics would be an advantage as the role involves route planning for a small vehicle fleet.
• Plan routes, daily schedules and reactive jobs for Washroom Technicians & Deep Clean Teams.
• Analyse data generated from CMS system to create maximum benefit from route and date planning of calls to a customer base.
• Establish and manage new supplier leads.
• Take responsibility for the provision of timely support and a responsive service to clients, dealing with, responding to and resolving queries as required.
• Provide excellent customer service to both external and internal customers.
• Provide regular management reports on operations activity.
• Stock control & Purchasing of adhoc/bespoke products upon request by management.
• Input data into the CMS system. To ensure all orders are placed correctly and in a timely manner. Contracts on the CMS system must be accurate including all contractual information and billing.
• Maintain Business Social Media updates.
• To co-ordinate the implementation of new contracts on time by ensuring adequate and correct stock is available and adequate teams are mobilised effectively.
• Have excellent attention to detail
• Have sound administration and organisational skills
• Be computer literate (minimum of word/excel)
• Have the ability to communicate with people at all levels
• Be ambitious to learn, develop and succeed
• Be resilient and persistent
• Have the ability to work on their own initiative as well as work within a team, contributing to a positive office team environment and providing support where required.
• Be customer focused
Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm
Office based – Orpington
Salary: £24,000p.a with scope for improvement as the role develops