Due to our ongoing growth, So Clean have an exciting new opportunity for an additional Area Manager to join our team.
Management of day to day aspects relating to the management and maintenance of the cleaning service within the contract specification.
- Responsible for work allocation to the cleaning team, keeping within the specified detail of the contracts.
- Plan staff rota’s and manage staff hours worked, sickness and annual leave to ensure staff are paid correctly.
- Control and issue cleaning materials, ensuring stock rotation and safety in storage.
- Carry out scheduled cleaning audits to monitor and manage cleaner’s performance and adherence to Company standards as per the requirements of the contract
- Identify training needs and deliver training as required.
- Be aware of the condition of the equipment, organise repairs/replacements as appropriate to ensure that all equipment is in safe working order, checked regularly and serviced.
- Comply with all Company & Client policies and statutory regulations relating to Health & Safety, safe working practices hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH.
- Liaise with the clients on a regular basis. Manage the day-to-day procedures regarding inspections.
- Efficiently deal with reactive situations whether client or employee generated including taking action in the evenings or at weekends should the need arise.
- Provide support where required as specified by the Directors.
- Prepare a weekly written report outlining current status of site, issues in relation to cleaners performance.
- Attend monthly management meetings at Head Office or as required
- Excellent knowledge of cleaning products and machinery.
Benefits: Option to join pension scheme and a competitive bonus scheme.